Kologik RMS is an integrated RMS that allows officers to enter incidents and arrests in the field and can receive/update data from CAD and JMS systems.
+ Scalable n-Tier Architecture
Whether you’re a operating from a single jurisdiction data source or the largest law enforcement network, your system can be up and running almost immediately. KOLOGIK seamlessly integrates with existing databases, records management systems, jail management systems and case management systems. Each add on will require additional hardware, a KOLOGIK integrator, and minimal customization to bring the new site into the network.
KOLOGIK allows you to link existing infrastructure from disparate operating systems, network topologies, structured or unstructured data types and data sources. Our extensive library of external interfaces gives us the flexibility to link all systems into a unified, cohesive network.
Our technology is fully compliant with the FBI criminal justice information system security policy standards. It incorporates risk-based advanced authentication and is FIPS 140-2 encrypted. Featuring role-based authorization, KOLOGIK technology allows users to have access only to the information that their role in your organization permits.
KOLOGIK technology provides stability in business-critical environments, as well as in situations where downtime can cost lives. With highest availability, built-in redundancy, and disaster-recovery options, our reliability and stability is second to none.
KOLOGIK technology generates result returns from hundreds of data sources in seconds — but it's not just our queries that are fast. Rapid deployment, single sign-on and single point of administration features mean using it is easy and quick. Dynamic updates, clustering and load balancing mean real time updates for the data you need.
- Crime Reporting - NIBRS & UCR
- Single-Keystroke Access to FBI, State ID & Driver's License Numbers
- CJIS Compliant
- FIPS 140-2 Encrypted
- Risk-Based Advanced Authentication
- Single Sign-On, Single Point of Administration
- Critical Background Information in Real-Time to Officers in the Field
- Robust Search Capabilities
- Dynamic Field Reporting
- Critical On-Screen Alerts
- Instant Messaging
- Silent Distress Alerts
- Audible Alerts
- Easy E-Citation Electronic Entry Forms
- Smart Forms & Plain-Text Field
- Descriptions on Forms
- Configurable User Interface
- Auto-Hit Response
- Detailed Logging
- In-Car Mapping
- Rapid Deployment & Advanced Installation
- Dynamic Updates
+ Real Time Data
Access complete criminal profiles, dynamic data analysis and distributed searches instantly from local, state and federal data sources.
+ Easier Access
Integrate with existing system to deliver quick access to real time criminal justice information and law enforcement.
+ Unprecedented Flexibility
Link disparate operating systems infrastructure, network topologies, structured or unstructured data types, and data sources.
+ Creates Efficient Workflows
Incorporate proven workflow models that help accomplish goals more effectively, in a timely manner.
+ Easy to Use Interfaces
Customize screens to adapt to business needs and individual preference.
+ Eliminates Confusion
Display data in an easy to use and recognizable format.
- Enhances Officer Security and Public Protection
- Enables More Arrests
- Improves Data Quality
- Reduces Radio Traffic and Improves Accuracy of Data
- Facilitates Faster, More Accurate and More Complete Reports
- Improves Dispatch Efficiency
- Speeds Access to Vital Information
- Cost Effective
- Higher Conviction Rates
- Saves Time, Spares Lives
- Reduces Spending, Increases Revenue
- Improves Agency Efficiency
- Dramatically Reduces Errors
- Seamless Integration