COPsync911 is a real-time two-way threat-alert patented technology that provides the critical information directly to the closest first responders when a school or municipal building is threatened or under attack.
How It Works
School personnel activate COPsync911 from their computer, tablet or mobile device, directly alerting and dispatching the nearest five police officers directly to the location of the threat while alerting a 9-1-1 dispatcher.
COPsync911 - Schools
COPsync911 - Law Enforcement
+ Reduces Response Time
In any emergency, seconds and minutes can mean saved lives
+ Finds Closest Available Officers
Using patented technology and alert is sent to the five closest officers.
+ Includes 9-1-1 dispatcher
Because 9-1-1 computer runs application, dispatcher is not bypassed.
+ Organized group chat with law enforcement, 9-1-1 dispatcher, and people in location where threat is
Creates a two-way conversation between responders and people involved with actual incident. All people involved are on the same page.
+ Uses existing computer, tablets and phones
No need to purchase additional specialized hardware to use the solution.
- Live connection with threatened building
- Inform EMS and Fire of threat
- Unified communication among building and all first responders
- Automatic mapping of building location
- Immediate access to building diagram
- Single or multiple building Reverse Alert
- Directly alert the closest officers in their patrol cars
- Communicate live with officers EMS and Fire
- Get officers on scene 5-7 minutes faster
- Activate alerts from computer or mobile device
- Automatic alert notification broadcast to computers and mobile devices