When local, state and federal government agencies are able to access and share data, the increased effectiveness and efficiency is immeasurable. KOLOGIK provides customizable solutions tailored to the unique needs of government.
+ Scalable n-Tier Architecture
KOLOGIK seamlessly integrates existing databases, records management systems and case management systems. No matter the size of the system - a single data source or large network, you can be up and running almost immediately. Add ons require a KOLOGIK integrator, additional hardware, and minimal customization to bring an additional site into the network.
KOLOGIK’s extensive library of external interfaces offers flexibility to link all systems into a unified, cohesive network. Link existing infrastructure from disparate operating systems, network topologies, structured or unstructured data types and data sources.
KOLOGIK utilizes risk-based advanced authentication and is FIPS 140-2 encrypted. Our technology features role-based authorization that grants users access only to the information that their role permits.
KOLOGIK is the most reliability and stability product on the market today. Our technology provides stability in business-critical environments and situations where downtime is vital to success.
KOLOGIK technology generates result returns from hundreds of data sources in seconds. Rapid deployment, single sign-on and single point of administration features mean using KOLOGIK technology is easy and quick. Dynamic updates, clustering and load balancing help gather the date you need in real time.
- Automatic Payment Tracking
- Robust Search Capabilities
- EIMS Interface, GFIPM and SAML compliant
- FIPS 140-2 Encrypted
- Rapid Deployment & Advanced Installation
- Extensive Library of External Interfaces
- High-Speed Transaction Processing
- High Availability & Redundancy
- Disaster Recovery option
- Single Sign-On, Single Point of Administration
- Certification/Role-Based User Authorizations
- Dynamic Updates
- API, XML & Web Services Support
- SNMP Monitoring, Auditing & Reporting
- Supports High Availability, Clustering & Load Balancing
- Training & Certification
- Intelligent Master Query
- Centralized Administration
- Dynamic Auto-Updates
- Smart Forms & Plain-Text Field
- Descriptions on Forms
- Configurable User Interface
- Detailed Logging
+ Real Time Data
Access complete criminal profiles, dynamic data analysis and distributed searches instantly from local, state and federal data sources.
+ Easier Access
Integrate with existing system to deliver quick access to real time criminal justice information and law enforcement.
+ Unprecedented Flexibility
Link disparate operating systems infrastructure, network topologies, structured or unstructured data types, and data sources.
+ Creates Efficient Workflows
Incorporate proven workflow models that help accomplish goals more effectively, in a timely manner.
+ Easy to Use Interfaces
Customize screens to adapt to business needs and individual preference.
+ Eliminates Confusion
Display data in an easy to use and recognizable format.
- Improves Data Quality
- Facilitates Faster, More Accurate and More Complete Reports
- Speeds Access to Vital Information
- Cost Effective
- Saves Money, Increases Revenue
- Retrieves Data from Multiple Sources in a Single Search
- Improves Agency Efficiency
- Dramatically Reduces Errors
- Seamless Integration
- Quick to launch and implement
- Federated Search