KOLOGIK creates solutions that allow business to own and manage your information in a world where efficiency requires that databases effectively speak to one another.
KOLOGIK interoperability networks helped cut San Diego’s 911-response time in half! Without emergency response, a heart victim’s chance of survival decreases by an alarming 10% per minute.
+ Scalable n-Tier Architecture
Seamless integration with existing databases, records management systems and case management systems is a key function of KOLOGIK technology. Whether you’re a operating from a single data source or large network, your system can be up and running almost immediately. Each add on will require additional hardware, a KOLOGIK integrator, and minimal customization to bring the new site into the network.
KOLOGIK technology links existing infrastructure from network topologies, structured or unstructured data types and data sources, and disparate operating systems. An extensive library of external interfaces gives us the flexibility to link all systems into a unified, cohesive network.
KOLOGIK technology allows you to permit users’ access to data based on their specific roles. Our technology incorporates risk-based advanced authentication and is FIPS 140-2 encrypted.
Whether in business-critical environments or situations where downtime is critical KOLOGIK reliability and stability is second to none.
Because KOLOGIK incorporated rapid deployment, single sign-on and single point of administration, using our technology is easy and quick. KOLOGIK technology generates result returns from hundreds of data sources in seconds. Dynamic updates, clustering and load balancing help gather the data you need in real time.
- Automatic Payment Tracking
- Robust Search Capabilities
- EIMS Interface, GFIPM and SAML compliant
- FIPS 140-2 Encrypted
- Rapid Deployment & Advanced Installation
- Extensive Library of External Interfaces
- High-Speed Transaction Processing
- High Availability & Redundancy
- Disaster Recovery option
- Single Sign-On, Single Point of Administration
- Certification/Role-Based User Authorizations
- Dynamic Updates
- API, XML & Web Services Support
- SNMP Monitoring, Auditing & Reporting
- Supports High Availability, Clustering & Load Balancing
- Training & Certification
- Intelligent Master Query
- Centralized Administration
- Dynamic Auto-Updates
- Smart Forms & Plain-Text Field
- Descriptions on Forms
- Configurable User Interface
- Detailed Logging
- In-Car Mapping
+ Real Time Data
Access complete criminal profiles, dynamic data analysis and distributed searches instantly from local, state and federal data sources.
+ Easier Access
Integrate with existing system to deliver quick access to real time criminal justice information and law enforcement.
+ Unprecedented Flexibility
Link disparate operating systems infrastructure, network topologies, structured or unstructured data types, and data sources.
+ Creates Efficient Workflows
Incorporate proven workflow models that help accomplish goals more effectively, in a timely manner.
+ Easy to Use Interfaces
Customize screens to adapt to business needs and individual preference.
+ Eliminates Confusion
Display data in an easy to use and recognizable format.
- Retrieves Data from Multiple Sources in a Single Search
- Dramatically Reduces Errors
- Seamless Integration
- Quick to launch and implement
- Improves inter-department Efficiency
- Federated Search
- Improves Data Quality
- Facilitates Faster, More Accurate and More Complete Reports
- Speeds Access to Vital Information
- Cost Effective
- Saves Money, Increases Revenue